Sunday, September 26, 2010

A sad reminder.

Today, my friend's dog is missing.  He got out of her yard last night, and she hasn't been able to find him despite all attempts including posters, phone calls to vet clinics, shelters, rescues, and searching everywhere.  

Below is the poster that she has posted around Lethbridge.  If anyone sees him, please let me know or contact the shelter. 

About a month ago, I found Duke's tag on the floor in the basement, and I have yet to put it back on his collar.  This has been a big reminder to me to do that because this could have easily been me.  

The same thing happened to another friend's dog earlier this year, and though he had a collar, he had no tag.  Luckily a good person found him, gave him a home for the night, and phoned the newspaper and the humane society the next day, and he was reunited with his family.  I'm thinking that something similar has happened with Boone, but since it is Sunday, and the newspaper and other places are closed, so whoever has taken Boone in, hasn't been able to contact his owner yet.  My fingers are crossed for a happy reunion though:)




Have a great Sunday everyone & hug your pets:)
~Kristy~



1 comment:

  1. I saw in on our phone logs at the Humane Society that Boone was found!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete