Friday, September 17, 2010

A bit absent . . . .

Yep, that's me lately!  But I have a good excuse (and that's all it is, is an excuse!)  Things have been insanely busy lately - thankfully it's been almost all good stuff:) 

One of the most exciting things that has happened lately is that we have finally got set up to have our horses here at our new place!  This has always been a dream of ours, since we have always had to board them and have never got to live with them right at our own place.  I shot some quick photos one day, so here is one of Thumper.  Thumper has been part of our family since the day she was born (I actually got to witness her birth:), so it is pretty cool for me that I can look out my window and see her whenever I want to now:) 


Plus, I'm also really excited to start shooting more horse photos - my own or yours:)  and I'm really excited to report that I get to do my very first official horse shoot at the end of the month!  I'm so excited for it!

Have a good one!

~Kristy~

1 comment: