Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Miss Maggie Marie

Even though it was almost a year ago that I got to photograph her, I have to tell you about Maggie.  Maggie is one of the sweetest and spunkiest dogs I know.  She is 8 years old (I think), but has just as much or more energy than most puppies - and not just for an hour or so - she can go all day.   

I saw that Maggie recently got a MAJOR hair cut, which reminded me of how much fun I had the day that I got to photograph her. 

Maggie is just one of those dogs who is infectious.  If you meet her, you won't forget her, and just thinking about her abundance of personality can make you smile:)  Her and her mom make a great pair!


She loves fetching toys,

playing tug with toys,


and has an infectious smile:)

Have a great day everyone!


~Kristy~

1 comment: