Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cold!

A while back, I drew another word out of my little bucket.  The word was "cold."  Of course, this was after our week-long bout of -35 degrees celcius.  It feels cold out there this morning, so I thought I'd better quit dragging my heals. 

Belle agrees. 


And I'm sure this little tree is wishing for warmer days.










 I hope you enjoyed my interpretation of the word cold - from things I could find around my yard this morning:) 

Happy Holidays everyone!  Stay WARM!

~Kristy~
 

2 comments:

  1. I really like that second to last one! Very cool what you can find around your yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all Kristy!! The snowflakes on your horse!! So cool!! But my fav is the perfect little snowflake on Belle's nose in the first photo!

    ReplyDelete