Friday, November 26, 2010

Word of the day . . . .

So, I actually drew this word out of the "bucket" right after I did the cat photos.  This one took me a bit longer because I actually had to set it up a bit.  Finally, I got around to it though, so here is my interpretation of "High Key."  (The most basic and simplest way to describe high key photography is white (or light) on white.)  

My model started out, a bit less than enthused to be helping me.  


But the bribes of delicious candy and cookies, made her perk up a bit.




Then, things turned sideways.  She needed to do her hair. 




So, I had to bring in some reinforcements.  (He was just as enthused as she was to begin with!)


In the end, neither of them wanted to really cooperate, but I was happy to catch a special moment:)

Have a great weekend everyone:)

~Kristy~


2 comments:

  1. That last one is very sweet and I love the first one of your reluctant model!

    ReplyDelete