Wednesday, November 3, 2010

How to catch a ball - Belle style.

I went out tonight, armed with my camera in hopes of getting my "52 Weeks for Dogs" shot for a Flickr group that I'm part of.  I got a few shots that I was happy with, but as I was created a folder for my images to download into, (which was named with the date) I realized that I've been waiting all year to do this weeks' "52 weeks" photo.  I have high hopes that this weeks' photo will be really special, and I plan to blog about it on Friday - so I'll shut my trap about it for now.

Anyway - when I went through the photos from tonight, I had to laugh when I came across these ones.  Not the most fantastic photos by any means, but I still thought that it was funny enough to share:) 

Belle got a new toy - a big cuz .  Well, it's not that big, but she's only ever had a baby cuz, which she loved, but we lost it.  I wasn't sure what she'd think of this bigger version, but she loves it!  She'll even just carry it the whole way, squeaking every now and then when we go for walks (which she's never done with a toy before).  Needless to say, it's a hit. 

Here, Belle demonstrates how to catch a ball . . . kind of.

Step #1:  Anticipate

Step #2:  The catch! 



Step # 3:  Ooops, I mean the catch.




Step #4:  Oooops, I mean, the catch.



Step #5:  Hope that nobody saw that, and pretend like you caught it the first time.



I hope you're all having a great week so far:)

~Kristy~

1 comment: