Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Rufus

This weekend, I got to meet Rufus.  My sister recently adopted Rufus from the Swift Current SPCA.  

Seriously, how could you resist this face?


One of my favourite things about him was the bits of white on the tips of his ears, and each of his feet.  It looks like he stepped in some paint, and it hasn't quite washed out yet.

He is goofy, and silly, and sweet.  He got along well with all of the big dogs, and of course every person that he met.  He especially loved getting spoiled with treats, as I tried to get him to pose for me.  Can you tell?

Didn't get many outdoor shots of him, as it was cold, but you'll be seeing more of Rufus here, as he celebrates and enjoys his new life with his new furever family:)


Have a great day!

~  Kristy  ~

1 comment: